Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sun, fun and Christmas lights....Cape Town here we come!!!

So just as I was getting into the snowy Swiss winter....I am off to sunny Cape Town, Yipppy!!!...Sun, beach, cold Savanah cider and Christmas lights!:) Bring on the festive season...

I am crossing fingers Sebastian is going to be a star on the flight again...yet it is the connecting flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town which is a killer....but all worth it once you are there. There are also a whole new set of challenges for this flight now Sebastian is 7 months....got to workout how to feed him breakfast without being covered in apple puree and praying he will fit in the bassinet....it is definately going to be cosy!

I am dying to introduce Sebastian to his fabulous South African family and special friends. Lots of playdates and Mommy time already planned and Zsa Zsa, who will be there to meet us can not wait to give Sebastian a cuddle and of course lots of baby sitting:))

So please keep posted while High Heels and Nappies is in Cape Town as there will be lots of fun under the sun coming your way!
Picture taken on a perfect day in Cape Town last December when I was 6 months pregnant...

2 comments:

  1. oh, how very exciting!!! I hope you have a fabulous sunny Christmas!

    I'm looking forward to my visit to Cape Town in January next year, only a few weeks away but feels like ages to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zsazsa is at HK airport waiting to board ..cannot wait to see u both
    Love that Stella jacket too .....
    Love
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete