Friday 12 November 2010

Bit of Friday inspiration ...

I always find fashion photography very inspiring. So thought I would share some of my favorite shots from the November and December magazines.....bit of inspiration for a very cold and stormy Friday! 
Happy Weekend!
Vogue UK -  December 2010
Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Georgia May Jagger - The whole shoot is amazing!
Harper's Bazaar UK - December 2010 - Natalia Vodianova
Harper's Bazaar US -  November 2010 - Georgia May Jagger
Georgia is definitely one of the the models of the moment!!
Marie Claire - December 2010 - Daria Werbowy
Viva! Moda November 2010 - Anja Rubik, Kasia Struss, Magdalena Frackowiak, Monika Jagaciak & Anna Maria Jagodzinska
 Vogue India - Cindy Crawford...this Mama has still got it!!

Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Cindy Crawford is my favorite for sure, she is classic, elegant and has always epitomized the term supermodel for me! She has been around since I treasured my first copies of Cosmopolitan and the fact that she still looks this great is the clincher! I adore her top, accessories and hair in this pic! Great post as always - Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know what I was wearing ....????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post and inspiring pictures. I always enjoy reading your posts, great ideas and love your writing style...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete