Wednesday 10 November 2010

Swarovski cocktail rings...get writing to Father Christmas asap!

So maybe I am a little biased seems that I worked on this collection but got to say Swarovski has a killer collection of cocktail rings this winter..... They are so fabulous, I have to highlight my favorites to all the HHAN fashionable Mom`s...so you better grab your pens and get writing to Father Christmas....as he won`t even mind the price!
The Appolon is one my all time favorites which has been in the collection for a while and I love it, as it goes with everything and is a statement on it`s own ...so you are accessorized with one ring. Dying to try the new Melody ring...love the way it wraps around your finger....so pretty!! Majesty, fit for a queen, is a gorgeous flower statement which also comes in clear Crystal... Love them all!!
To view the whole collection www.swarovski.com

No comments:

Post a Comment