Thursday 25 November 2010

More fun wall stickers...

I wrote a post in July regarding wall stickers Wall sticker post and was very pleased to see a friends baby room decorated with the stickers I posted...it felt good to see High Heels and Nappies was inspiring some Mom`s:) Yippy!

So I thought I would share some more fun motifs which I came across today including a sweet boyish:) train perfect for Sebastian`s room. The fact wall stickers are reasonably priced, (compared to painting a room) easy to put up and take down, giving you flexibility and creative freedom .... they defineatly get a thumbs up in my books!

Have a look at Peanut & Pip website under the section decor to find lots of wall stickers for boys and girls.....happy sticking!



Belle & Boo wall sticker...LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment