Sunday 11 April 2010

Welcome to my blog for fashionable Moms....

As you can see from my very round tummy I am 9 months pregnant and waiting patiently for my baby to arrive in the next 2 weeks. Time has flown due to working full time for a leading fashion jewellery brand. Researching new fashion trends and concepts which will be hot 18 months from now as well as trying to figure out what my precious new born will need.

Much thought and love went into decorating the nursery, finding a colour scheme that looks fabulous even though I keep reading babies love bright garish colours. Not to mention the other challenges of buying the perfect pram and matching car seat, how to master breast feeding and of course very importantly, getting your baby to sleep through the night :)

But as I enter my maternity leave next week and can`t wait to take on my new role as "Mom" I also don`t want to leave the excitement of the fashion world behind. I am sure there must be other new Moms out there who share my views and want to keep up-to-date with fashion as well as being the best Mom possible.

Join me on the exciting journey of becoming a fashionable Mom who can not only talk about the best tips and advice for their new born but also share the joy of discovering the "must have" accessory of the season!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulation Taryn! sounds like a fun idea - exactly what a new "bella mama" like you needs. Wish all of you sexy, sparklin, booming moms lots of fun exchanges
    kiss from your bushbaby fabia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog ..love it
    Zsazsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. half anonymous says: good luck and safe landing. nice blog! will join you soon and post - beeing a mom and fulltime fashion PR agency owner. You see: it works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Idee, liebe Taryn! Viel Erfolg damit!

    ReplyDelete