Tuesday 27 April 2010

Jimmy Choo to launch luxury sneakers in May

Jimmy choo - known for creating beautiful sky high heels are launching a stylish line of high and low tops in May. The pre fall launch will consist of 8 designs with exotic snake skin and  suede combining luxury with comfort. But comfort does not come cheap... prices ranging from US$ 470 - US$ 630... but perfect for the super stylish Mom`s who have to run after a toddler! 
Overall I think it is great that more luxury brands are launching sneaker designs supporting the trend towards a chic comfy look. I am a big fan of Tods sneakers and the classic Converse All Stars ...a look I really picked up from my brother and his stylish wife. I love to find unique pairs in New York where there is so much choice and of course at such a great price you can really splurge on a few pairs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment