Friday 16 April 2010

Tik Tok....

No I am not talking about Kesha`s hit song Tik Tok :).. but the fact that I feel like a walking time bomb, with every twinge or cramp I think I am going into labour!!! So writing this blog is a great distraction to all the nervous thoughts which keep running through my head... but I guess it's only natural when you're expecting the first baby. 

I am on my 3rd day of maternity leave and it is soooooo nice to have some time for myself.  These few free days ahead feel like pure luxury, allowing time to be pampered...and indeed it was a tough day of manicure, pedicure, wax etc..  Got to look my best for his arrival. :) Plus who knows when I will have time next!

At the moment all my thoughts are about my little prince ...what will he look like, when will he grace us with his presence?? But one thing I am sure of is that it will be the most amazing feeling to hold him in my arms for the first time.. I just can`t wait!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment