Tuesday 20 April 2010

Pregnancy brain!!


Thought I would share this funny story with you, it will make all other pregnant ladies out there feel better about being a bit clueless over this special time...

A parcel had arrived in the post for me and my husband, Philipp very cleverly put it on top of my car  thinking I would clearly see it when driving off to work.......he obviously forgot I was 8 months pregnant!!

Later on, Philipp called to check if I had got the parcel, which I obviously had not......I then proceeded to rush down to the car, and what do you know, to my disbelief it was still there!!!!!I I drove for 30 mins with the parcel on the roof and managed not to see it getting in or out of the car... although now I understand why everyone was looking at me that morning.. just when I thought I was having a good hair day:))

Big tip: write things down so you dont forget and look up before you get into the car! :)

2 comments:

  1. Eine schöne Geschichte! Drei Engel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantasic!!! don't worry, it starts to get better as soon as you stop breastfeeding ;)

    ReplyDelete