Thursday 22 April 2010

Clogs -love or hate them?

So girls... we are all aware of the Clog trend this season and the shoes are already making a big impression in London at high street level..... but what is it going to be... to wear Clogs or not this Summer?? Please fill out the poll on the right as would love to know your thoughts.
Got to say they did look fabulous on all the Chanel models walking around the hay stacks and are a key accessory for the Prairie Girl trend. Plus can be easily teamed with the seasons bleached denim for a more 90`s Nirvana rock look.

MMmhhhh think I need to go and try a pair on once I have a waist again!
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this awesome blog babe, I love reading it! Re the Clogs, I'm not sure yet, perhaps it will be one of those trends that grow on me... X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about the fabulous blog! Personally, I prefer a less chunky shoe for my skinny legs so doubt I will be buying the clogs next season. Thanks for the update though.

    ReplyDelete