Sunday 20 February 2011

High Heels and Nappies says goodbye for now.....

Well it is with a heavy heart I write this last post but unfortunately I have realised I am not wonder women and juggling a job, family and blog is well all a bit much for the moment. After almost a year of blogging...with readers from Russia to Mexico...I look back and proudly say it has been a wonderful experience, learning new skills, making new friends and discovering new brands.... and the list goes on...

I am hoping High Heels and Nappies will return one day .....maybe with the next pregnancy:)
So this is not a goodbye but more of a see you later :)
Lots of Love
Taryn

4 comments:

  1. dear Taryn, so sad to hear that..... I really enjoyed your blog but as you say it is a good bye...........may be one day we write one together....:-)
    Hope all is well with you and send you my best
    ciao Donatella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Taryn ...!! I'm going to miss your blog ..!! I loved checking all the latest goss and fashion and and and ..!! But completely understandable ...!!

    I also want to thank you for getting the good word out about my photography ..!! It was great thanks. You know where to come when you need an update ..!!

    Will miss checking in - Lots of love Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one, as a grandmother, am going to miss your blog. It provided me with lots of tips for my nappy wearing and not nappy wearing grand children and fashion tips for myself, as I am grand mother that still wears high heels!
    All my love and chapeau!(congratulations) for keeping it up so long. Marianne Tulleners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taryn,
    It is a pity to know you stop blog now but as you said,maybe one day you will back... I enjoyed reading your articls so much, from fashion to Sebastian...as a mum also an office lady I fully understand your feeling but I believe you handle both of them very well:)
    Look forward to reading your blog again and take care...

    Cheers
    Eve

    ReplyDelete