Sunday 5 December 2010

We are family.....

It is wonderful to be in Cape Town.....happy to finally arrive after a very loooooong flight... Sebastian managed to sleep most of the way although he had to bend his knees in the basinet:) and ended up sleeping on my lap...I was freezing so was enjoying the cuddles. 

My Mom and I flew in the same day so we were very lucky my cousin Caroline had kindly done the shopping. Sebastian had nappies and the fridge was full, so we could come home and relax. Sebastian`s Godmother, Caroline delivered a cot, high chair, toys etc so we were very organised.... thanks to the fabulous Carolines!!:)

On Saturday I met up with all my very special school friends for lunch who I have known for as far back as I can remember. I miss them all so much but even though I live a million miles away it is just like old times as soon as we get together...as if we have never been apart. Over the years we have shared so many wonderful, crazy, and unforgettable moments.... and now the joys of Motherhood with fifteen children between us and two on the way! (Including Natalie who could not make it)
True friendships which I cherish and hope Sebastian one day will be as lucky to find too.
We went to the Uitsig restaurant which is one of my favorites in Cape Town... a must if you are visting...the second restaurant on the Uitsig estate, La Colombe is also amazing and been voted the best restaurant in South Africa !! Philipp and I love going for long romantic lunches in the garden....it is hard too beat!
Beautiful views of Uitsig Estate..

No comments:

Post a Comment