Thursday 5 August 2010

Ring trends

I am crazy about rings at the moment and the various new silhouettes  ....we layered and piled on necklaces for seasons and now we will do the same with rings... I love the look captured in the new BCBG Autumn Winter catalogue shot below...a very strong feminine statement...maybe not to be taken one to one but I definitely see embellished hands as a strong trend.





So I have already talked about the long rings from BCBG which were inspired by Repossi, but got to show you the new designs as they are pretty fabulous! Plus they are such a great price - $78 to $118! 


To complete the look you have to add a "double ring"...making the ultimate fashion statement....or if you are not as daring....it is also enough of a statement on it`s own.  I am dying to try one as I am sure it must be a unique feeling to have two fingers locked together... All in the name of fashion I guess!!







1 comment:

  1. No worries, I have those two fingers rings and they are pretty comfortable, much more than you would probably expect! So go fot it!
    LoL, Sandra

    ReplyDelete