Monday 30 August 2010

Vote for Kitten Heels!

So girls it is time for another poll:) I would love to know if you will be wearing Kitten Heels this winter? They are definitely easier than clogs but also a very different look to the high heels we have been teetering around on for the past seasons.. which is maybe a good thing??

I personally still have to get excited about the mini heel (which will take another magazine or 2)...as I am usually super flat or sky high so cruising in the middle is a new look for me..but dying to know if you are going to be kitten sexy or sticking with your 4 inches??

Some Kitten heels to inspire your vote....


















1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new reader and your blog is great! I'm not a huge fan of the kitten heel, although they would be practical! I'm also a super high heel or a flat flats girl. I can do a 2 inch wedge though...I think the wedge looks a bit more modern than the kitten.

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete