Wednesday 25 August 2010

Leather shorts - Autumn Winter 2010

Well incase you have not noticed yet... I am loving leather for Fall Winter! I am also still on the look out for the perfect item! The H&M leather pants were not a great fit by the way... well at least not on me!     
Leather shorts have been making a big impact at retail this week and definitely a must have item for the season. There are lots of different styles ranging from hot pants, boxy silhouette, paper bag waist line to high waisted but for colours I would stick to classic black, brown or tan.

I love the look with opaque stocking, a polo neck and flats....classic but a winner! You can always add a statement necklace to spice things up a bit.



2 comments:

  1. Loving the leather and the look!

    http://blog.lilaboutique.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some amazing leather shorts from H&M, they're cut like the ones on the bottom right. and they were $10, can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete