Sunday 22 August 2010

Fitness DVD review...Tracy Anderson

Many girls are asking about the Tracy Anderson Post Pregnancy Workout dvd and I promised a review......so here it is..

Tracy Anderson says it is all about waking up the abs and that she definitely does.. mine were so asleep that I could not even do all the exercises but after a couple of weeks I can do almost all of them... but hey, Rome was not built in a day! 

The routines are relatively straight forward offering variations for beginners and are easy to remember so after a while you don't need to play the dvd every time. The routine is all floor work and no dancing around the room so I did the dvd often with Sebastian lying next to me on his play mat. It is obviously easier when he is asleep as it takes a full hour. You need to get an exercise mat and light arm weights nothing heavier than 3 pounds. 

The dvd only has classical music playing in the background which is not very motivational so I would often play music through my computer to get me in the mood.

End of the day the results depend on how often you do it but overall I am so glad I ordered it and suggest you get online now.... as it is the business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment