Monday 10 January 2011

To platform or not to platform this Spring Summer...new shoe poll!

Every season there seems to be a controversial shoe and for Spring Summer 2011 I would say it is the solid platform or in fashion lingo the "lifted" shoe!
Elle Magazine January 2011

So is this the new silhouette you have been waiting for? Adding a few inches or is it just to flat and chunky to be sexy?? The big question is will you be platforming or not this Summer? 
Tick the box in the poll on the right and lets see if it is going to be a trend for all or not!

1 comment:

  1. They are reminiscent of shoes I wore clubbing in the late 90's. I'm not sure if it's one of those trend revivals that should rather be left in the back of the fashion wardrobe or not BUT I love a few extra inches plus you don't feel as though you are walking on tip toes all day for a change and they would be great for walking around here in Zurich. I might just have to get a pair of the Chanel ones and do a trial run ;)
    So, I voted for the still need time to fall in love but definitely willing to give them a try... Thanks for always keeping us up to date with the latest trends, love your work!

    ReplyDelete