Friday 21 January 2011

Paris here we come...

Thank you for all the wishes...it was a good first week...Sebastian seems happy despite his first flu of the winter.... Poor little guy needs to get his immune system fighting fit and hopefully he will be strong enough to withstand all the nasty germs which naturally get passed around at day care. 

A four day week goes really fast and I love having Friday off! I have my first business trip to Paris on Monday...I am going to the jewellery fair, Premiere class which is always very interesting with lots innovative and creative designers... so looking forward to seeing what is new and happening as it has been a year since I was last there. It will also be my first night away from Sebastian but I am sure Philipp will handle it well. So I am writing down Sebastian`s schedule and any bits of information which will help Philipp keep Sebastian a happy chappy!

I love Paris it is one of my favourite cities...it is just so beautiful and of course it is the land of yummy chocolate macaroons. Personally I think Jean Paul Hevin has the best chocolate macaroons so definiately go and try one next time!  Jean-Paul Hévin
I am also hoping to squeeze in a visit to the ultra cool and inspiring concept store Colette. Always presenting an array of hip, hop and happening items ranging from sportswear to designer looks, purfume and jewellery. I love to buy my purfume there as they always  have an exclusive launch of all the fabulous scents such as Balmain, Balenciaga and Juliette has a gun.  Colette

Love these Valentino beauties found at Colette! Paris here we come...

1 comment: