Sunday 16 January 2011

First day back at work tomorrow!!

Well as they say, all good things come to an end...and it is my first day back at work tomorrow after an amazing, exhilirating and life changing 8 months of maternity leave....Sebastian came into our lives on the 29th April and it has been the start to an incredible journey of love, worry and fun. 

He has already been to Asia and Africa and now his next destination is the new day care in Herrliberg ...but being a bit of a "Jet setter" :) has stood him in good stead as he is used to  new places and faces and handled his day care introduction period like a champion... not too mention the girls who work there are very sweet and I feel he is in good hands. 

So I am sitting here with a knot in my tummy as I am excited to get back to work yet nervous for all the changes which lie ahead.... packing Sebastian`s bag the night before ...in order to be super organised...I feel ORGANISATION is going to be my key word this year!
So, wish me luck and stay tuned for lots more fashion, laughs and tears to come....as I venture into a new journey of getting back into the world of fashion and trying to be the best working Mom possible...
Sebastian reflecting on this new exciting chapter of his life:)).. my cutie pie 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous photo!! Good luck with getting back to work hun- hope you settle back into the whole routine well xx

    ReplyDelete