Saturday 1 January 2011

High Heels and Nappies is back.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So I had big plans to keep my blog up to date during my holiday in Cape Town.. but as you can imagine it was not so easy...way to many long boozey lunches, braai`s (BBQ) with family and friends, swimming with Sebastian and trips to the spa and up to Hermanus (beach town up the coast) ...but now that I am back I wanted to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I have to say having a child definately makes Christmas a magical time...it was Sebastian`s first Christmas and at just 8 months you could feel his excitment.....he did not want to miss out and stayed up late being passed form one cousin to the next enjoying all the fun ....as our Christmas celebrations always end up with the "dress up" bag of wigs and crazy props creeping out ........we even had a break dancing show this year from one of my yougest and talented cousins, Ethan. 
The Family!

We had such a fantastic holiday and feel extremely lucky to be blessed with such a wonderful family and close friends. It is always very hard to say goodbye and I miss everyone lots but know we will  all be together again soon...

Sebastian loved unwrapping his gifts...

So here is to a fantastic 2011...wishing everyone a year filled with love, laughter, health and happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment