Thursday 23 September 2010

Victoria Beckham`s new handbag line..

Is it true...will a Beckham replace your Birkin?? Well this is what Victoria is striving for...
Victoria Beckham launched her new handbag range at her Spring Summer 2011 Catwalk show in New York and which seems with great success so far. 

Victoria has come a long way since her Posh Spice days sitting on a kitsch purple throne thinking she was queen.... to becoming a very stylish, successful and chic fashion designer/Mom. Got to say, I am a huge fan!!
The elegant and wearable collection of 26 dresses are pretty damn fabulous! I love the two white dresses above. The handbag collection is said to be made with top quality, like the dresses, it oozes luxury and refinement which is so timeless, and with prices of around $3500 a bag it better be for more than one season! 



1 comment:

  1. This won't last. I think Victoria should stick to where she really excels. I'm sorry but I'm just a little bit frank.

    ReplyDelete