Monday 6 September 2010

Sebastian in Hong Kong...

We have been in HK for three weeks and enjoying every minute yet time is flying! Sebastian is loving HK... he suffered from a bit of jet lag the first three days wanting to play between 8 and 12pm but by day 4 he was back on track....sleeping through the night like a little angel.

Sebastian has become a professional shopper at 4 and half months:) As he is not a huge fan of the heat so we cruise the fabulous air conditioned shopping malls of HK a lot.. Luckily they have amazing shopping centers and cater so well for babies with designer changing rooms. A special room with dim lighting a changing table, feeding chair are available making the feeding, changing etc so easy and stress free. 

The Maclaren was an amazing buy.. he sleeps like a champion and it is so light and easy to manage.. can not imagine traveling with my big pram in HK. Would have been a disaster plus you can ride the escalators easily instead of having to find a elevator.

Sebastian went on his first boat trip yesterday.. a fabulous 65 foot motor yacht if I must say:).... not a bad start for my little man! Thanks to the Edwards for organizing a wonderful day..
My cute little sailor having a sleep on board.
Mommy enjoying a glass of bubbles on the upper deck!

But got to say around 4 months seems to be the perfect travel age as it has been a dream... so if you are thinking of a trip ..go for it!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the shopping with your infant because I am warning you now, it gets near impossible with a toddler. Once they are walking (or worse running), they refuse to stay in a stroller and want to run around and touch everything. It does not work out so well, especially in nicer stores. Trust me, I've tried. :( I do most of my shopping now when I have a free moment without my daughter or online. :)

    Post more pics of your trip to HK! I was there 2 summers ago and loved it!!

    www.pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete