Thursday 30 September 2010

Time to say goodbye....

Well almost packed and getting myself ready for the long journey home.....feel quite emotional leaving HK been such an amazing trip although not as productive as hoped but I guess you always feel like you have so much time and then before you know it you are back on the plane again!
It is exciting to go home..dying to see Philipp, family and good friends just always hard to say goodbye to my one of a kind parents who I love dearly and are going to miss Sebastian like crazy!! Sniff sniff....
Some HK photos...
Queue to get into Gucci
Shopping shopping shopping...
The New Swarovski store on Canton road

The new 1881 shopping centre in TST
HK contrast .. the big and the small
The view on the star ferry which you never get tired of..
The amazing pool side view I will miss...

HONG KONG WE WILL BE BACK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed with such an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete