Friday 25 June 2010

Discover my new obsession - Gifts for five "High Heels and Nappies" readers

We were excited to discover the Aésop shop while enjoying an inspirational walk through the old town of Zurich, something we don`t do often enough. Aésop is a seriously cool Australian brand creating beautiful skin, hair and body products using the highest quality plant based ingredients. Having tried their "Resurrection Aromatique" hand wash and hand cream and I am now totally addicted to these exquisitely scented products.

What makes Aésop so special is the enormous amount of thought and work which is put into each retail environment. Individually designed shops in order to celebrate their particular location as well as reflecting state of the art creativity glorifying sustainable materials such as industrial cardboard which is seen in their Melbourne store. 

Aésop is being very generous, offering 5 "High Heels and Nappies" readers a 50 ml body cleanser. So hop to it, as the first five people to email me at  highheelsandnappies@gmail.com can collect this little bit of luxury directly from the Zurich shop, giving you a chance to experience their full range of products too. Enjoy!!


Zurich store:  Clever construction at Oberdorfstrasse no. 2 


Adelaide store: Ceiling "art installation" made of recycled glass bottles


Melbourne store: Interior made entirely of industrial grade cardboard


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Aesop products! Thrilled that there is a store in ZH now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to report that I popped into Aésop today and picked up my prize ...!! Thanks Taryn ..!! I was also very pleasantly surprised to receive a free body scrub as well ...!! And Martti was so helpful and nice that I bought a starter kit too ..!! So I'll be looking like a completely different women next week ..!!!
    Thanks again Taryn ..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Aesop and their packaging is lovely....so simple.I think it is from OZ actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went in to collect my gift on Friday and I am in love! Just walking into the shop itself was an experience! I was impressed by the sunning layout and the sensational smell, it made me want to try everything... Martti was great, he gave me a book explaining all the wonderful products. It's nice to know that all the products are perfect for a sensitive skin. I received the Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser, as well as the Rind Aromatique Body Balm containing Orange Peel, Pink Grapefruit and Lemon Rind. The combination of the products together is truly out of this world, I felt instantly rejuvenated and ready for the day. The aroma is fresh, subtle and lasts delicately on the skin. One important thing I always look for in a body balm is that I feel moisturised but not greasy - well done Aesop this one fits the bill... I can't wait to finish my current regimen so that I can try Aesop! Thanks for the great competition and awesome website....

    ReplyDelete