Sunday 6 June 2010

Cupcakes!!

I have a secret passion for cupcakes....there is just something about a cupcake which brings a smile to my face....maybe because it evokes nostalgic childhood memories or the fact there are endless decorative ideas or maybe just because they taste so damn good!!:)
 
         Cupcakes at my Cape Town baby shower and the Cupcake book which managed to hang on!

In case anyone was wondering what was in that parcel on top of my car from the "Pregnancy brain" story, it was a Cupcake book sent from Sebastian`s Godmother in London. She sent it to me after she saw me slave away baking cupcakes and resiliently trying to get them right after I kept on forgetting to put in the eggs or baking powder, third time lucky as they say... but I guess that is another "pregnancy brain" story:)

But now Sebastian is born and feeling a bit more switched on, I am working on becoming a domestic goddess/good mother! Enjoying finding new recipes and feeling the pressure for his first Birthday party already:).

So here is a tried and tested easy cupcake recipe from Nigella Lawson below:
(If you don`t forget any ingredients!) http://www.nigella.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment