Monday 5 July 2010

Hofmann Photography...

When the very talented Ruth Hofmann of Hofmann Photography asked me if Sebastian wouldn`t mind being a "guinea pig" for a baby shoot I was delighted. I have been trying to take some great pictures of Sebastian but now learnt it is best to leave it to the professionals!


Ruth arrived with some serious camera equipment and a very large bean bag...which ended up being the prop of the day as it created a little cocoon for Sebastian to snuggle in. At first I was nervous as I thought Sebastian may hate this new experience and scream his head off!!  Well, not my boy.....he loved the camera and we stood there amazed at how he smiled, coo..ed and ooo..ed, entertaining us all. He even fell asleep on cue, allowing Ruth to slowly move him into various positions... working the camera even in his sleep! What a natural !:)
I am thrilled with the outcome of the photos, Ruth was a true professional and a star with Sebastian. He felt so at ease with her while she captured sensational and special moments which Philipp and I will cherish forever.  

In order to get an idea of her style please view some of my favorite photos through Ruth`s website  www.hofmannphotography.com
Click on clients and enter the password highheelsandnappies.
Contact Ruth via email info@hofmannphotography.com to create your own special memories........Thanks Ruth for the gorgeous pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Taryn and Sebastian,

    Lets face it ... you're two pretty easy subjects to photograph ..!! Thank you so much for the lovely comments and I am so happy you're as happy with the results as I am ..!! Can't wait to do the Album ...!!!

    xx Ruth

    ReplyDelete