Tuesday 12 October 2010

Aésop update for all the Aésop lovers out there...


I was very excited to find a box from Aésop waiting for me when I got home from Hong Kong. They had generously sent me a bottle of the new Perfect Facial Hydrating Cream which I blogged about earlier and was dying to try.
So I have got to say it is pretty fabulous... the smell is heavenly and my skin feels tighter and younger already....ok that might be pushing it:)... but it feels damn good!!:) Thanks so much Aésop!!!
They also just informed me that they have launched a special new product...a Fine Fabric Care with A.P.C....it is a cleanser designed specifically for hand washing delicate garments.....perfect for  washing your new "vintage" baby clothing items :)!

Available in Zurich and Basel CHF 46 for 500 ml

1 comment: